Friday, October 24, 2008

In-Class, Oct. 24th: LiveText Presentation

for MONDAY, Oct. 27th: topic = LITERATURE REVIEW

bring your 3 articles printed out; we're going to work with them.
Also, bring differently-colored markers!!!
_________________________________________________


Today, we will hear Jeffrey's presentation on LiveText.

For this, you will all receive a password to log in, so you can follow the presentation on your screens.


At the beginning of the lessons, I will distribute the surveys I've graded already. Please make the corresponding changes at home. If your survey says "approved after corrections," you had only minor spelling mistakes and can email it out after correction if your intro letter was approved also.

If your survey says "submit again," you had major button mistakes or missing matrices, and must email me your link by Saturday, Oct. 25th, midnight, so I can check your repaired survey and bring it to class on Monday for you to email out.

Before you email it to your audience, make sure 1) that you cleared out the fake responses of your peers, 2) that you got the right URL (email it to yourself first to check if it really works; some people just sent me URLs connecting me to SurveyMonkey). Remember to put me in the cc: line!!!

I'll bring the other graded surveys on Monday, Oct. 27th, and we'll email them out in class.

No comments: